Cellulite Self-Help for Lypossage™ :
- Follow a diet that consist of more protein and less carbohydrates. Carbohydrates tend to hold water in the tissue. Stay away from foods that are vasocontrictors, such as caffeinated beverages and chocolate. Ample water intake is important to help flush toxins and waste from system. For every 10 pounds of body weight, four ounces of water are required.
- Use the following foods very sparingly: red meat, butter, white rice, white bread, potatoes, pasta and sweets.
- Emphasize vegetables and fruits (unless diabetic)
Stay away from diuretics. Some women resort to them to reduce the dimpling appearance of cellulite. This is a mistake. Diuretics tend to dry out the skin, making it look older.
- Consider weight training along with their aerobic exercise. Weight training can be done only 2 times a week with great results. The step stepper is fantastic since is a great aerobic exercise that cleanses the lymphatics and dissolves fat.
- Exercise shrinks fat cells and improves muscle tone, which helps to smooth out and firm up the body.
Move the brush gently over your skin the direction of your lymph nodes.